Author Topic: Suppress Log-in?  (Read 104 times)

Offline cadbykenTopic starter

• Premier Member
Suppress Log-in?
« on: Jul 10, 2018, 01:16:01 PM »
I am trying to run an AutoCAD script & lisp routine via ScriptPro.  First stumbling block was the choosing the database each time (fixed that easily enough) and getting the log-in to suppress (not so easy).

In the Map.ini file I changed the AUTOLOGIN to YES but that doesn't seem to work.

When I go into the edit configuration, it still shows as greyed out and I still need to log-in.  Any ideas?
Ken Taylor - (Limbach Eng & Design Services, LEDS)
Have you seen any good youtube videos <--- lately? ;)
AutoCAD MEP V16, Fabrication 2016/17/18...Dell Precision 7710 i7-2.70 GHz/32 GB RAM

Offline cadragon

Re: Suppress Log-in?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2018, 07:45:50 PM »
Ken,

If your 'Log in this user next time without prompting' active? (as in not grayed out)  just check that box next time you log in and you will no longer be prompted.  If that box is grayed or not present then you need to change the user configuration.  If you have rights to config users, go to Start-->All Programs-->Autodesk-->Fabrication CADmep 20xx-->Configure Users (where xx is you current version) and add the Automatically Login option to your user.

Offline Darren Young

• Premier Member
    • Hermancon Company LLP
Re: Suppress Log-in?
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2018, 03:05:35 PM »
Ken,

This could be done easily via script just be setting the proper registry keys.  You could import preset REG files that enable/disable before/after your automation or you could have Lisp or .Net edit them directly.

Location of MAP.INI for the Config to Autoload....
Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\Fabrication 2018\CADmep
Value: StartIn

Login name for user account....
Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\Fabrication 2018\CADmep\Login
Value: LastUser

AutoLogin name/password
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\Fabrication 2018\CADmep\Login
Value: AutoLogin

AutoLogin in a generated key based on the login name and password. You'll need to manually set AutoLogin once for the account you want to use and check the registry to "see" the value you need.