Fabrication in Revit® > Stratus Users

Bearer Length

(1/2) > >>

davidratx:
Thought this might be a good question for the forum. I am trying to put together a Field to report a single length value for a bearer.

--- Code: ---if({CID}=1238,{Width}+{Bearer Extn}+{Bearer Extn})
--- End code ---

Below are the dimensions of the sample hanger I am working with. It is only reporting 24, and I should be getting 28.

edsharp:
David

Is the "code" just a breakdown of what your looking for to incorporate that into a report ... you can use a calculated field to do that easily, is that what you mean by the field report?

davidratx:

--- Quote from: edsharp on Jul 24, 2020, 12:38:08 PM ---David

Is the "code" just a breakdown of what your looking for to incorporate that into a report ... you can use a calculated field to do that easily, is that what you mean by the field report?

--- End quote ---

You're right  ;) but this is in Stratus. Stratus has a method to create expressions so I am trying to use it. Its my first stab at it so Im not really familiar with it yet.

Darren Young:
Is your DB configured to generate the ancillaries properly? Stratus can pull the Ancillary data.

Don't ask me how...not gotten there yet...just recall reading it.

I've not played with the expressions too deep yet but I'm not sure if they can dig into the ITM's DIM's or not.

Perhaps Andy will chime in...he's likely know what's getting indexed by Stratus during a publish.

Joe Kuhr:
David,

Have you tried this recently?  Your expression seems to be working fine on my end.  See my hodgepodge of a screenshot. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version