Fabrication in Revit® > eVolve Mechanical Users

Issue with Rise/Drop symbols showing

(1/2) > >>

Tye Austin:
I have turned them off in the pipe systems and in the FabricationMEP Database but they still show.  Anybody have this issue and have any luck getting these to now show?

I found that if I set my View Range to "unlimited" in both directions they go away but can't keep that for plotting...  They do not cross any of the view range planes either...  just all vertical pipe showing a Rise/Drop symbol....

Example attached.

bobcat09:
Did you check both the database and service settings? And your wanting these to not show, correct?

chris4455:
In Revit under visibility graphics you should be able to turn them off as well in the met pipe category if expanded.

Tye Austin:

--- Quote from: chris4455 on Jun 25, 2022, 09:50:25 AM ---In Revit under visibility graphics you should be able to turn them off as well in the met pipe category if expanded.

--- End quote ---

No.   None of the Revit graphics controls affected them.  it ended up being a Fabrication database change.  in the services we just had to change the "use default" to "none" on all of the services...

Tye Austin:

--- Quote from: bobcat09 on Jun 24, 2022, 20:19:40 PM ---Did you check both the database and service settings? And your wanting these to not show, correct?

--- End quote ---

Yep.  we had to change the "use default" to "none" in the database...   What a pain that Revit doesn't allow you to control them within the program...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version