Author Topic: "fixer" tool needed like in CAD for correcting angles on rolled gravity fittings  (Read 3322 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tye AustinTopic starter

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 53
  • Country: us
  • Gender: Male
There was the "fixer" command in CAD Fabrication for correcting the odd angles on graded systems.  we really need this in Revit.

Plumber / Pipefitter / Lead Detailer
Local 447

Make sure present you always takes care of future you so future present you doesn't think past you is a total jerk