Author Topic: Vav Box with Plenum button  (Read 866 times)

Offline matj411Topic starter

Vav Box with Plenum button
« on: May 06, 2009, 04:25:37 PM »
I have a button that I want to create. Its a button that has a script that puts in a vav, re-heat coil, QC, rect duct, and then an endcap. I've attached a word doc that explains it detail.
Please help!!!!!

Offline bparrell

• Premier Member
Vav Box with Plenum button
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »
Make a subassembly out of it.I'm not in the office but go to maps site and watch the video
The SoCAL (VERY OLDMAN NOW) Kid! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE  HOLIDAYS BOB  ::) ::)  
WIN 10 O.S
Fabrication 2018/BDSU 2018
RUDOLPH and SLETTEN
MEP COORDINATOR

Offline cadman273

Re: Vav Box with Plenum button
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
Make a subassembly out of it.I'm not in the office but go to maps site and watch the video

Bob, when you create a sub assembly how do you create/download the Maj file for the rectangular duct/plenum if that is going to be fabricated in house?
Currently on Autocad MEP 2018/Fab CADmep 2018

Thanks,
Marc Condon

Offline CadDad

• Premier Member
Re: Vav Box with Plenum button
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2018, 04:18:16 PM »
When you create the subassembly set the "cuttypes" for your sub-items before you create the assembly. Once assembled the "cuttypes" will hold.
We have created access doors this way. The body of the access door is set to "sheared" and all other parts are "machine cut". It works perfectly when downloaded.
AutoCAD, NavisWorks, Revit, Fabrication CADmep, Fabrication CAMDUCT, Fabrication ESTmep, Fabrication TRACKER