Fabrication CAMduct™ > CAMduct™ Wish List

printing labels wish

(1/1)

fishandchips:
On occasion, our label printer messes up :( and we need tp reprint just one of two selected pages out of the whole label job, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. Can I get your feedback on if this feature enhancement is doable please.::)

Dave D:
If you do a Print Preview you can select the Label you need to reprint and just print that one off.  there are 2 icons in the Preview, 1 with a small printershowing it printing 1 page, use that one to print the label you are currently previewing.

fishandchips:
Thanks for the suggestion. I will not have opportunity to test it until end of next week. I do have one question. How does one access print preview in pm2000?

CJ:

--- Quote from: fishandchips ---Thanks for the suggestion. I will not have opportunity to test it until end of next week. I do have one question. How does one access print preview in pm2000?
--- End quote ---

left click on File, look down the drop down to Print Preview, left click on Print Preview, when the dialog box opens select the labels/reports you want to preview.

Hope this helps :)

fishandchips:
took me a while but I eventually stumbled across this sisue again, quite by accident and boy does it work great!
suddenly I'm everyones hero so I guess you guys are mine.........
:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version