Author Topic: Past Announcements... 2010  (Read 8358 times)

Offline AdminTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
Past Announcements... 2010
« on: Jan 04, 2010, 22:41:05 PM »
Posted 04 January 2010
DESIGNLINE FORUM ADDED...
A new forum has been added under CADduct Solids to cover questions and information regarding Designline issues. This is due to the increasing number of posts regarding this subject. Thanks for the suggestion cadbyken... In time I will move all previous posts into the new forum.
I do NOT offer support to forum postings via email, IRC or any form of instant messaging network. If you want help, ask here!

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2010, 21:52:46 PM »
Posted 16 February 2010
Piping Detailer Required... San Diego...
Detail contract plumbing and piping drawings. Work with project managers and... CADMech and Navis a must... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.
I do NOT offer support to forum postings via email, IRC or any form of instant messaging network. If you want help, ask here!

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2010, 20:54:41 PM »
Posted 23 February 2010
Electrical Detailer/Designer Required... Richmond, Virginia...
looking for an electrical CAD Detailer/Designer... full Time position available at... Salary and Benefits are competitive... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2010, 21:59:18 PM »
Posted 21 April 2010
Plumbing Coordinator Required... Dallas, TX...
strong plumbing background... strong communications skills and field experience... Masters or Journeyman plumbing license required... AutoCAD experience not required,but preferred... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: Apr 21, 2010, 22:24:42 PM »
Posted 21 April 2010
Project Coordinator Required... Forestville, Maryland...
seeking a full time Project Coordinator... responsible for coordinating HVAC sheet metal throughout commercial projects... strong working knowledge of sheet metal... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 20:50:35 PM »
Posted 03 May 2010
Co-ordinator Required... Cincinnati, OH...
looking for a full time co-ordinator... AutoCAD and 3D co-ordination experience... plumbing background, and strong communication skills... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 20:37:52 PM »
Posted 20 May 2010
Plumbing/Piping Detailer... Albuquerque, NM...
largest mechanical contractor in NM, is seeking qualified applicants for a plumbing/piping detailer... ability to read architectural, structural, mechanical and... Strong communication skills... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: Jun 08, 2010, 20:59:41 PM »
Posted 08 June 2010
Mechanical Drafter/Detailer... St Louis area...
primarily responsible for detailing/modeling sheet metal drawings in the CADduct software... assist in multi-discipline collision check and file distribution... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

Plumbing/Piping Detailer... St Louis area...
currently ramping up to begin a large project and is seeking... detailing/modeling piping and/or plumbing drawings in the CADmech software ... 3D coordination with other trades update and maintain drawing models... Further details are available BY GOING HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #8 on: Jun 18, 2010, 11:25:15 AM »
Posted 18 June 2010
IMPORTANT NOTICE...
Sometimes we receive emails from members advising us that they have not received their initial (or replacement) password. Emails are sometimes bounced back to us as being undeliverable. Any member expecting a password or such should check that messages from XtraCAD are not being blocked by their mailing system. Unfortunately we are unable to do anything if our emails are blocked at your end.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: Aug 30, 2010, 16:58:25 PM »
Posted 30 August 2010
ESTIMATOR REQUIRED, FLORIDA...
Prepares cost and work completion estimates for projects to be bid. Orders plans and specifications for study. Determines total work to be performed. Calculates total project costs using historical data and current price quotes from subcontractors and material suppliers. Apply overhead and... For further details CLICK HERE!.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: Sep 16, 2010, 20:09:54 PM »
Posted 16 September 2010
MECHANICAL PIPING DETAILER REQUIRED, ATLANTA...
Work in a team environment to develop mechanical piping shop and fabrication drawings fully coordinated with the architectural & structural elements... should be fully versed in BIM projects and piping prefabrication spool drawings... competitive salary and generous benefits including... For further details CLICK HERE!.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: Sep 27, 2010, 20:43:49 PM »
Posted 27 September 2010
DUCTWORK DRAUGHTSPERSON REQUIRED, HALIFAX, UK...
Production of both working and co-ordinated drawings within new commercial construction projects... primarily office based, however, there will be a need to visit sites and converse with clients as and when... permanent and staff based... For further details CLICK HERE!.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #12 on: Sep 28, 2010, 20:51:55 PM »
Posted 28 September 2010
PIPE/PLUMBING DESIGNER REQUIRED, COLORADO...
Ideal candidates for these positions have had exposure to 3D coordination, layout and producing constructible drawings ready for fabrication... coordination of all aspects of Hydronic, Plumbing and Piping as required per... proficiency with CADMech or CADduct, AutoCAD... For further details CLICK HERE!.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #13 on: Nov 14, 2010, 19:39:03 PM »
Posted 14 November 2010
HVAC SHEET METAL DETAILER REQUIRED, ALBERQUERQUE NEW MEXICO...
5 years of field experience... Minimum of 2 years AutoCAD experience... experience with 3rd party AutoCAD software such as CADduct, Quickpen, IntelliCAD, etc... shop experience ... Work closely with the Construction Team and Estimator to incorporate special requirements or changes to the contract drawings that may have been included in the bidding process. Review plans, specifications and all addenda for changes that may affect ... structural, piping, plumbing and fire protection shop drawings for coordination... For further details CLICK HERE!.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #14 on: Nov 21, 2010, 18:25:00 PM »
Posted 21 November 2010
REGISTRATIONS...
Warning: Any persons registering with suspicious email adresses or IP's are likely to be deleted and their IP adress banned from using the forum. Should this happen and you are a genuine registrant, then please contact XtraCAD via email and we will resolve the issue. Please note, though, that suspicious email addresses are likely to be blocked as spam and may not reach us.