Author Topic: Past Announcements... 2011  (Read 13192 times)

Offline AdminTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
Past Announcements... 2011
« on: Jan 12, 2011, 21:31:22 PM »
Posted 12 January 2011
PLUMBING DESIGNER REQUIRED, CHICAGO, IL...
One of the nation´s largest, most comprehensive mechanical design, construction, service and operations companies requires a plumbing designer... Coordinate the design and installation of construction... Review and understand complete scope of work including... Set up and manage CAD files and... Individual will be eligible for enrollment in... For further details CLICK HERE.
I do NOT offer support to forum postings via email, IRC or any form of instant messaging network. If you want help, ask here!

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2011, 21:25:42 PM »
Posted 20 January 2011
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE, US NORTHEAST...
Looking for a Regional Sales Representative to develop and maintain relationships with HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, and Piping/Plumbing Contractors, resulting in sales of... Employ your sales experience to provide software solutions for commercial and light industrial HVAC, Mechanical, and Piping/Plumbing contractors... Base salary, generous on-site training day compensation, company expense account, 401K and employee health plan...For further details CLICK HERE.
I do NOT offer support to forum postings via email, IRC or any form of instant messaging network. If you want help, ask here!

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2011, 18:46:15 PM »
Posted 26 January 2011
CAD DESIGNER REQUIRED, DENVER...
Assist in creating 3D drawings based on 2D construction documents for plumbing, mechanical piping, and... ability to work independently as well as in a team environment... more training will be provided as needed to the right individual willing to learn...For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2011, 20:16:44 PM »
Posted 31 January 2011
CADmech and/or CADduct Draftsperson Required, Nashville...
Two openings for plumbing and pipefitting CAD operators proficient in CADmech...at least two years experience... Package includes medical, profit-sharing... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2011, 21:11:40 PM »
Posted 14 February 2011
MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR REQUIRED, COCOA, FLORIDA...
Seeking an experienced, skilled, motivated and organized individual to become part of our dynamic team on Florida´s Space Coast. This fast-paced position involves attending...development of cost databases, and submitting estimates to our clients... outstanding working conditions, skilled team members, opportunities for advancement... experience with TSI EST-Mech (or similar, such as QuickPen) estimating software necessary, experience with integrated 3D BIM / CAD software desired... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23, 2011, 20:44:45 PM »
Posted 23 February 2011
JUNIOR ESTIMATOR REQUIRED, MANASSAS, VA...
Must have expereince with TSI system... Help to automate estimating and integrate...Room for advancement to... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2011, 18:28:46 PM »
Posted 02 March 2011
CADmech DRAFTSPERSON REQUIRED, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA...
Very independent individual looking to work in a fast-paced environment... Wide scope of projects available...Capable Of Designing Plumbing/ Piping Sytems... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: Mar 06, 2011, 20:43:39 PM »
Posted 06 March 2011
INDUSTRIAL PIPING CAD DRAFTING DETAILER REQUIRED, NJ...
Knowledge of HVAC, industrial and process piping systems, mechanical equipment... AutoCAD MEP, AutoPLANT, Navisworks, CADmech...Capable of creating 3D piping models from... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 18:27:27 PM »
Posted 04 May 2011
PLUMBING & MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR REQUIRED, MIDVALE, UT...
Highly motivated individual, who is great with people, has excellent negotiation skills and is looking for a long term position at a growing company... submitting pre-qualification material to... complete turnkey mechanical estimate both on conceptual design build projects and plan/spec projects... successful completion of plumbing and mechanical construction or a degree in Project Management... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: Jun 16, 2011, 20:55:03 PM »
Posted 16 June 2011
New forum added - USER'S TIPS - self explanatory.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: Jun 18, 2011, 12:27:11 PM »
Posted 18 June 2011
CAD SPOOLER REQUIRED, DENVER, CO...
Spooling pipe and or duct along with hangers for all jobs, generating... positive attitude when working with... accurate & timely delivery of product to job sites... in house CAD training course, and commit to... read, analyze, and interpret general policy regulations and to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals... working knowledge of AutoCAD, CADduct, CAM-Duct... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: Jun 22, 2011, 20:42:10 PM »
Posted 22 June 2011
CAD TECHNICIANS REQUIRED, DENVER, CO...
seeking CADduct and CADmech technicians with mechanical, electrical and/or plumbing experience... field MEP experience as well as CAD experience or technical aptitude to... very competitive salary... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #12 on: Jul 01, 2011, 13:50:17 PM »
Posted 01 July 2011
EST Duct/Mech Detailer/ Cad Operator Required, San Diego Ca...
CAD experience, CADduct/Mech a plus, EST Duct and... Estimating Experience is... self motivate, and complete projects by... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #13 on: Jul 07, 2011, 19:17:01 PM »
Posted 07 July 2011
CAD Manager Required, Nashville, TN...
Responsible for detailing/modeling mechanical shop drawings in the CADmech software utilizing ... Maintaining drawing models throughout project duration, and assist... Knowledge of commercial piping and plumbing... General construction processes and protocol... Basic office skills... For further details CLICK HERE.

• Administrator
  • Premier Member
« Reply #14 on: Jul 19, 2011, 21:14:44 PM »
Posted 19 July 2011
MAP Software Trainer / Coordinator Required, Seoul, South Korea...
Experienced in MAP Software and the Building Coordination ... training MAP software to other MEP Coordinators... working on International Projects to... Korean Language not necessary... Housing + Relocation Package + Yearly Return ... For further details CLICK HERE.